- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
This BJJ Gi set is the first Role Bonito’s kimono model and was designed in Berlin, Germany in 2017. It is a premium range Jiu-Jitsu kimono.
The design implies simple and sober aesthetics in black. All seams are also black. Golden embroidered logo patches are discreetly placed on the back top and shoulders. The jacket and pants display woven tapes and labels in gold as well.
- Pants are adjustable with a golden-yellow drawstring (tubular rope)
- It fulfills required IBJJF rules for competition
- It’s made of 100% high-grade cotton
- Pre-shrunk fabric gold weave 750gr/m² jacket with EVA foam collar
- Jacket is heavy, half-loose, resistant and extreme durable
- Pants use rip-stop military technology (reinforced on the knees)
Weight (in grams and pounds)
A1 = ~1.875 gr. (~4,133 lb)
A2 = ~2.010 gr. (~4,431 lb)
A3 = ~2.170 gr. (~4,784 lb)
A4 = ~2.390 gr. (~5,269 lb)
A1, A2, A3, A4